Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving update

I definitely forgot to update recently so here's a quick post to tell you what's going on. I finished up my job in Ohio last week, it was definitely a fun time but short. I felt like I had just unpacked. I packed up my car once again and headed out on a road trip with Audrey. The highlights of the trip were the Cleveland art museum (awesome art and free- definitely recommend it!) and Niagara Falls.

This week was Thanksgiving. I spent it with family in Massachusetts. We had a full house- my dad and step-mom hosted all five kids plus 2 significant others. We had another 6 for the Thanksgiving meal as well as various step-cousins/aunts/uncles who came in and out on other days. It's been a fun week but definitely tiring.

I am preparing to go to Africa, I am supposed to leave for a Peace Corps assignment in Guinea on January 13. They just had an election with results being announced Dec. 1, so after that I will have a conference call to give me more info. I'll be in MA for a few more weeks and then head down to NC for Christmas with my mom and sisters. In the mean time, I'll try to keep everyone posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment