Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another week down...

Wow, so another week has already flown by. We practiced teaching this week, but since there are a lot of people we really only got to teach 1 lesson from each day of the week. Monday is our first day with fifth graders, students from an all-girls school are coming. I don't feel all that nervous about it yet. There is a lot to teach but we have some good notes to follow so hopefully I will get it all straight.

In other news, I have been staying pretty busy outside of work. I have been biking to and from work and figured out how to bike into town as well. It's really nice to be able to get around without my car all the time. I feel like I need to take advantage of the beautiful weather now before it gets really cold outside. Seeing the fall is really beautiful, it's been such a long time since I lived somewhere with distinct seasons. Hopefully I will get some photos up soon.

Friday afternoon I went to Ohio Wesleyan's campus and heard Gloria Steinem talk. It was really cool to see how inspiring she was to so many different people who got up to say thank you to her during the question/answer time. This morning I ran a 5K, then went into work to help finish setting stuff up for Monday. I am hoping for a nice relaxing Sunday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment