Monday, December 5, 2011

The internet cafe has once again defeated me and I can't figure out how to open word and my prepared blog post. So, here are some photos to hold you over until I once again figure out the computer (or switch computers next time). Also, French keyboards still suck.

I am unexpectedly in town again because I ran out of gas to power my stove halfway through cooking lunch yesterday. Researching agroforestry and hillside (rice) farming as much as I can before heading home. Really I'd like to crawl in a bed and sleep, 4:30AM trips to the city are rough.


Vanilla flowers (I helped pollinate them)

Litchi season!!! yum! My friends I went picking with. The one on the right and the second from the left both claim me as their kid... lots of moms.

He's eating a litchi. I also want him to become a TV celeb. He loves to come to my house to get his photo taken and then look at it. As in, every day. Also he talks and talks and talks to me which is pretty unusual with the kids. Think 20 questions, only more like 20 million questions.

Agroforestry group! Starting a demonstration plot in my village. Finally some environment work! Thought I was going to fall off the hill all morning, it might of helped if I hadn't got up at 5 to run 7 km.

Digging a canal


Until next time, love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment