Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bangkok

Last stop in Asia: Bangkok.

This city is huge and bustling.  There's about a million bus lines, a billion taxis, a gillion buddhas, and everything is written in Thai so I feel pretty much lost at all times.  Perhaps I should have stopped here earlier when I was more fresh in my travels, but here I am anyhow.

My first couple days in Bangkok have been pretty nice.  There's been wandering in ancient temples and admiring golden buddha after golden buddha, checking out the markets and the malls, eating from the food vendors all over the place, wandering the streets aimlessly...

Bangkok traffic

At Wat Pho

Wat Pho reflection

First food stall meal

Enjoying the view from the rooftop at the first guesthouse

Orchids at Museum of Floral Culture (really cool museum, by the way)

Take out dinner from the food stalls.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment